Pages

The Fallen RP Refugee Camp

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Journey into Love-Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

*the next morning, Sirius woke up screaming in another nightmare again. He panted, trying to get his mind back to reality, cold sweat running dwn his temples. Heaved a sigh n went to the bathroom to freshen up*

Severus woke up with tears of his own. He wiped them from his eyes and sat up.

Sirius: ~When will the nightmare stop?~ *whimpered quietly to himself as he stared at his reflection the mirror*

Severus sighed and leaned his head against the wall. "I hate this life, Mum. I love my Master as a person, not as my Master."

Sirius: *heaved a sigh n composed himself before knocking on Sev's door* Wake up, Severus. Time to go for our wardrobe shopping

Severus sighed and got up. Walking over to the door he opened it. "I'm ready."

Sirius: *nods n attached the leash on him again before leading him out*

Severus put his head down, not giving a word to the leash.

*they took a carriage and went dwn to Hogsmeade, and went thru many clothes shop to buy Sev's clothes, although they were secretly met with distaste frm the shopkeepers for buying clothes for a slave*

Severus shrugged or nodded when Sirius showed him something.

Sirius: My grandmother is more decisive than you. I'd hate to end up buying something u don't like

"Clothes, are clothes." he shugged. "As long as they cover my body."

Sirius: Yes, but they have to suit you as well. It's all abt the fashion

"Whatever you think is good, Master."

Sirius: *sighs. He could tell he was upset abt last night* Alright. *chooses a few more clothes n bags them before leaving the store* Hungry?

"Not really."

Sirius: Well, I am, since we left without having breakfast. Let's go get something to eat *leads him to one of the lunchhouses*

"Yes, Master." He sighed, following along behind him.

Sirius: *enters the lunchhouse and ordered their lunch. Sees his old friend sitting a table away frm him n waves* Well, I'll be darned. Oi, Moony!

~Great, another friend~ Severus sighed.

"Hey." Remus come over. "Ah you have a slave." Remus nodded. He hated the thought of slave traiding.

Sirius: Yup. This is Severus Snape. Say hello to Master Lupin, Severus

"Just Lupin." Remus nodded to Sirius.

"Hello, Lupin." Severus nodded his head.

Sirius: Isn't he a beauty, Moony? Got him at a rather cheap price, I might add

"Yes very." Remus sighed. "You know how I feel about slave traiding."

Sirius: Oh, sorry. Yes. But I didn't reli buy him because I wanted a slave to fulfill my sexual needs

"He still has to do your bidding."

Sirius: True, bt it's more than that. Neways, how's the job-hunting going?

"Not well. It is ether the position has be filled or I am not qualified enough. But I know why." He sighed.

"Why?" Severus asked. It just popped out.

Sirius: Severus, respect Lupin's privacy pls

"Sorry." Severus looked down.

"Don't worry. I am a werewolf, Severus."

Sirius: *a little worried abt Severus reaction to his blatant announcement*

"Really?" Seveurs was a man of science, or at least he use to be. "I have never a seen a werewolf, up close."

Sirius: Severus, you understand this is not some sort of trivial manner you can simply strike up a conversation with

"It was his kind that I was helping to develp the potion for." Severus frowned at Sirius.

"You were?" Remus asked.

"Yes, my teacher and me. We almost had it until I was sold, then he finished it."

Sirius: *remembers the day he found the wolfsbane* Ah yes, that one. If u like I could always make him give up the patent to you *grins deviously*

"No. He was like a father to me. Besides, I was just asisting him."

Sirius: But you have most of the ideas, didn't you?

"I don't know how to end it. We where so close, but he fingured it out in the end."

"Well whoever it was, I thank you and your teacher." Remus smiled.

Sirius: See, Moony? He's not just my slave *strokes Sev's face* He's my intellectual equal

Severus rolled his eyes.

"Yes...I see. Well I have to be getting along. I have one more interview before the end of the day. I will owl you later, Sirius. Good day Severus." He nodded his head and left.

Sirius: See ya, Moony! Good luck! *waves at him*

"Well that was odd." Severus said.

Sirius: Why you say that?

"Not reason really." He shrugged. "Just odd."

Sirius: I guess you can say I do have a few...odd acquaintances *chuckles*

"Yes, well great minds think alike." He grinned.

Sirius: *gave him a pretend angry glare n stuffed a crumpet into Sev's mouth* Not funny, Snivellus

Severus chewed and swallowed it. "You know I do hate that name."

Sirius: Mmhmm, I knw *grins bk at him*

"But your going to do it because I do hate it." He rolled his eyes.

Sirius: Great minds think alike

"No turning me words on me." He frowned.

Sirius: *chuckles* Shall we go home? Or do u have any plc else in mind?

"No where I can go."

Sirius: *smiles* I think I knw where to take u. Bt not today. We'll go home for now

"Yes, Master."

*they went home by carriage. Sirius told Paprika to help Sev hang the clothes while he goes to make a private firecall*

"The man is insufferable." Severus told Paprika. "The name is utter rot and he knows how much I hate it. If I didn't have this sore rump to contend with I would tell him what for."

Paprika: *listens to everything nonchalantly* Mmhmm, and get ur rump sore again. Smart move

"Well..." He sighed. "You know it was nice talking to that man Lupin. He treated me like I have not been treated in year. He treated me like a person. Not mater if my Master loves me or not, which I don't think he does," He added whe Paprika look like she was going to open her mouth. "I am still his slave. I will still obey him because that is what I am suppose to be."

Paprika: *sighs* Still pessimistic abt Master Black's true feelings, I see? Well, abt Master Lupin, yes, he is an interesting fellow, bt definitely not someone u want as a guest in a full-moon's night

"But it is intersting to talk to him. Get his view on the wolfsbane. I could then maybe tweak...never mind." He sighed again.

Paprika: *turns to him, surprised* I didn't knw u were a scholar

"I did have life before bein a slave." He turned away angry. "I hate him. I wish he would die." He mumbled to himself.

Paprika: *heard him n gasp* U mustn't say that abt Master Black!

"I didn't mean him. I meant my Father. If it had not been for him. I would not be in this position. I would not be someones fuck toy."

Paprika: U knw Master Black nvr treat u like a fuck toy. Maybe ur other Masters have, bt u knw in ur heart, Master Black would nvr do that

"I am still his slave! I still must be polite to him. If you wants sex. I must act like it like it. I have no free will. I sit around like a lonely puppy. I can't even go outside! His 'relitive' looked at me like I was cheap piece of ass!"

Paprika: Well, did u like having sex with Master Black?

"That is not the point. Yes I like it, it is the first time in my life someone has showed me pleasure, but I am still a slave."

Paprika: Master nvr pleasure their slaves. They only want to derive pleasure frm them, not for them. Doesn't that tell u Master Black treats u more than a slave?

"You don't understand." He sighed. "My head hurts. I am going to go lay down." He went into his room.

Paprika: *sighs n shook her head, hung the last clothes into the wardrobe n left. She passed by Sirius who was on the firecall*

Sirius: Yes, yes of course...It's not easy to track u dwn bt...of course, I'll bring him to u...Yes of course. Cya

Severus got on to the bed, buring his head in a pillow. His emotions where all over the place. He just needed a few moments to regain control.

Sirius: *sees Paprika standing there listening* Don't u have something to do, Paprika?

Paprika: Sorry, Master Black *rushes away*

Severus took a deep breath, but that didin't help, the tears seemed to flow on their own, no master waht Severus did to stop him.

Sirius: *hangs up the phone n went to chk on Severus* How's the wardrobe... *sees Severus' tears* Severus, what's wrong?

Severus hide his face. "Nothing."

Sirius: *takes his cheeks to make him face him* No lies, remember? Is there something wrong, Severus? Did Paprika say something to you? Did she hurt you?

"No, you did." He turned away. "What am I to you."

Sirius: I thought you'd knew. You've known my feelings for you.

"You have never made them clear. At times I think you love him then at other times you make me think I am nothing but your slave. What ame I?"

Sirius: I...I... *hesitated*

Severus breath hitched. So it was true. He was only doing this because Severus was a slave. "Please, go away."

Sirius: Severus, pls...

"Get the fuck out of here. I hate you!" He sobbed.

Sirius: *bit his lip n knelt in front of him*

Severus sobbed into his his pillow, his whole body shaking.

Sirius: *hung his head and whispered* I love you...

Severus was sobbing to hard to him hear. "Just sell me! I would be easier on both of us. You wouldn't have to listen to my emotions."

Sirius: *shot up n took Severus by the shoulder, shaking him* No! I will not sell you! I told you before you are mine! I will never let you go! You can rant and rave and make me feel sorry for myself all you want, but I will never let you go!!! *leans his head against the crook of his neck* Do you not still understand that I...I love you...?!

Severus gasped...it was like time was standing still. "Master...do you really...your not just saything that to make obey you, are you?"

Sirius: *pants heavily before letting Sev go* If you still don't believe me, then forget I said it *prepares to leave*

"No." He grabbed on to Sirius' wrist. "I don't want you to treat me as a slave. I want you to treat me as your equal, as you lover." He bit his lip. He may lover him, but was that statement going to far?

Sirius: I...I can't promise you that *tries to hide his tears, bt couldn't control the choked tone in his voice*

"Why not? You love me, and I love you. I want to be with you are a person, not as a slave. I don't want you telling me to 'not resist'. I am a fucking human being for god sakes."

Sirius: Because...Because this is the only way...I can gain control of myself

"What?" Severus didin't understand. "So this is just a game? You get me to be the perfect slave, just so you can understand yourself?"

Sirius: I understand myself perfectly. I understand that I am a coward n a pathetic human being. I am a person who can never take charge of anything, always being the black sheep of the family, who nvr be a man. It is not a game. It is to make be who I should be, not who I reli am: A good-for-nothing blood traitor

"I am a good for nothing, Half-blood. My grandparents would have sooner spit on me then look at me. My father beat the shit out of both me and my mum for what we are. We all over problems to over come. But I didn't think that would stop anyone from love."

Sirius: *tries to fight his tears* I'm sorry...I also needed power...control...I wanted...to get bk at someone...that I couldn't wen he was alive...I'm so sorry...

"Is that why you are quick to punish me? Is this person you see?"

Sirius: *covered his face, hiding his tears that threatened to come out*

"Master." He pulled at his wrist. "Come up here."

Sirius: *pulls away* No. You doubt my feelings. I have no confidence left in myself now that you've ripped it off me

"You have not given me a reason to, Master." He sighed. "Come up here. I can make you forget this."

Sirius: *hesitantly came up to him*

"Prove to me, that you love me. Make love to me."

Sirius: I will, I will *leans dwn to kiss Severus deeply, running his hands through his hair*

Severus kissed back, wrapping his hands around Sirius' neck, to keep him in place.

Sirius: *peppered butterfly kisses all over Sev's face, including his nose*

"Please don't tease me." He blushed.

Sirius: *smiles then traces his tongue along his neck, his hands snaking dwn to him n rubbed his nipples*

Severus shuddered, "Ah, Master." He moaned.

Sirius: *did a tongue dance with Sev as he rubbed on the nipples some more, making them into hard nubs*

Severus moaned more, rubbing his groan against Sirius.

Sirius: *stops rubbing n captured the nipple in his mouth instead, sucking n nibbling*

"Master, please. I need you." He pleaded, his hand threading through Sirius hair.

Sirius: Patience, love. I want to make love to you, not fuck you senseless. *whispers a lube spell on his fingers n eased one into Sev*

"But I want you to fuck me senseless." Severus hand tightend in his hair.

Sirius: Shh...Let me prove to you I love you... *entered another finger, thrusting gently, scissoring n stretching him slowly*

Severus tried to push down on his fingers. "But it feels so good, Master. Like nothing before."

Sirius: *covers Sev's eyes gently n kissed him deeply, entering his third finger all the way in, briefly brushing the nub of nerves within*

Severus moaned, louder than he had been. "Do that again, Master."

Sirius: *smirks n pushes in, pressing lightly against the nub n tickled it, teasing Sev into a frenzy*

"God, oh god, oh god!" Severus twisted his head from side to side. "I'm gonna come soon!"

Sirius: Go ahead, come for me. Scream my name for me

"Oh god, oh god, oh..MASTER!" Severus yelled at his came, white ribbons ending up all over his chest. He slumbed to the bed, limp and panting.

Sirius: *leans dwn to lick a little of the cum* Do you still want me inside you, love? *takes out his fingers n teases his hole with his rod, all lubed up beforehand*

"Yes. Master. I want you inside me, please." He panted.

Sirius: *leans over to sucke on Sev's nipple as he slowly eases himself into Sev with one stroke*

"Oh..my...it feels like is fits." He said, with amaze in his eyes.

Sirius: Yes...Mmh, u wrap around me just nice as well... *lays butterfly kisses all over Sev's neck*

Severus tilted his head back, whimpering when Sirius didn't start moving.

Sirius: *slowly started thrusting in and out, deliberately pressing the tip of the cock against where Sev's bundle of nerves were just right*

Severus cried out, grabbing on the the bed with one hand and Sirius with the other. Stars seemed to dance whenever Sirius hit the right spot.

Sirius: *started picking up speed. He wanted to just ram into Sev, bt he was bent on keeping his word to make love to Sev, which meant not hurting him*

"Ah. so good." Severus said between moans. His first time when sex didn't hurt. It felt very natural. "Kiss."

Sirius: *kisses Sev passionately as he went faster and deeper, starting to hit the sweet spot harder*

Severus held on them as if he was afraid something would snap inside of Sirius and all the pleasure would go away. He had not meant for tears to start flowing but the pleasure had been so much. It seemed to be healing old forgotten scars.

Sirius: *sees his tears n thought he had hurt him. Quickly slowed dwn n held Sev's cheeks in his hands* Severus? Love, are you OK? I'm so sorry, did I hurt you?

Severus shook his head. "If you can't promise that you will treat me as your equal or lover. Then promise me that sex will never hurt again." he said through tears.

Sirius: I promise. *kissed the tears away* I will try to get in terms with myself to treat you as my beloved, but I swear on my mother's grave I will never make sex hurt again, ever. I will not repeat ur previous Master's mistakes

"Thank you Master." Severus kiss him, lightly.

Sirius: I love you *picks up his speed again, aiming the sweet spot as much as he could while leaning dwn to suckle Sev's nipples again*

"Oh, god. Master I feel like I need to come again." But that could not be. He just came not to long ago. He never thought it would be posiable to come durning sex, but now twice?

Sirius: Yes, Severus. Let go of yourself. Enjoy this moment. Come as much as you like *brings Sev's legs on his shoulders so that he got the perfect angle to hit the sweet spot more accurately. Started moving faster, harder and deeper, feeling his own rod throbbing with release*

"It can't b..." He trailed off as Sirius shifted angles. Oh God he was going to come again. He grabbed the sheets as he came.

Sirius: *hissed at the feeling of his cock getting gripped tight by Sev's inner muscles as Sev came* Ooh, you're gripping me in, ur gonna make me cum soon

"Yes." Severus panting, his body felt like jelly. "Come inside me. Mark me."

Sirius: Oh gods, I'm com... *his words were caught in his throat as he emptied himself into his slave, letting out string after string of seed into him*

Severus felt that. Moaning pleasure. Again never had he wanted his Master to empty into him. He had aways felt dirty, but not now.

Sirius: *trembled as the last tremors subsided before he prepared to pull out of him*

"No, please. Stay in a little longer." Severus grabbed his arm.

Sirius: *surprised bt complied. Lay on him with the cock still in him, trying not to put all his weight on him*

Severus smiled, and treaded a hand threw Sirius sweaty locks. "Thank you, Master."

Sirius: No. Thank you

Severus closed his eyes. "I love you." He said.

Sirius: *kisses Sev's cheek* I love you too

"Master, can we go outside later?" Severus asked, his eyes still closed.

Sirius: Anything you want, Severus. *nuzzles him*

Severus let out a soft moan. "Will you let me go?" HE asked, as in free him.

Sirius: If there is a possibility of that, I might, bt problem is I dunno how

"Ok." Severus shrugged. "I guess all I can be thankful for is that you won't sell me."

Sirius: I will never sell you, not even for the fortune of the world, love

Severus blushed slightly. "Sure. What about a prettier and more resilant slave?"

Sirius: *looks at Sev* Severus, even if the slave is Venus herself, I would not bat an eyelid. You can count on that. I just want you. Have I not proven my love enough? *pouts in a pretend annoyed way*

"You have. It is just me. It will take a bit longer to prove to myself that you love me. But the sex nice." He smiled.

Sirius: I hope that's not all I'm capable of giving you *nuzzle noses with him*

"Well it's just..." he sighed. "My first time hurt, more than is should have. This time, was the first time I came from sexual intercourse, with out my Master forcing me too."

Sirius: Were all ur Masters treated u that way? Hurting u in sex?

"I think sone did do it dilibratly, but they took their pleasure in me. Which ment, there it might over be lube, just for them. But I know for a fact four of my Masters enjoyed the pain, particularly by first."

Sirius: All the more reason I made him look like he was in a slaughterhouse

Severus took a shuttering breath. "Ok, you can pull out now."

Sirius: *nods n pulls out, his cock long since soften up*

"I can not promise that I will not get in trouble, but I can promise that I will try to be good."

Sirius: And I promise not to punish you as I did to you before

"Like with the brush or the belt?"

Sirius: *cringed a little n looked away guiltily*

"It's nothing like a whip." He smiled, cupping Sirius' cheek and brought him down for a slow kiss.

Sirius: Yes, that's what I used to get bk at ur... *his words stopped as Sev's lips captured his*

Severus didn't want to here more grusom tales of what happened to his old Master. He just wanted a kiss from his new Master.

Sirius: *kissed him back gently, caressing his cheeks*

Severus leaned back. "I think...I'm really tired."

Sirius: Alright, love. Sleep well *kisses him the forehead* I'm not going anywhere

Severus rolled over on his side, snuggling up to Sirius.

Sirius: *stroke his hair n watched him sleep until he followed suite*

0 comments:

Post a Comment