CHAPTER 8
"Late as always, Black. We seem to hve to wait years before you even grace us with your presence." Lucius said.
Sirius: I'm just giving u a little taste of ur own medicine. You seem to enjoy being fashionably late, so I decided to reciprocate
Narcissa: Now, now. This is a family gathering. We can afford to be civilized, can't we, dear?
"I am, love. It is your cousin that could deal with some maners." Lucius looked to see Severu behind him. "Well is this the slave you bought? Kind of ugly, don't you think, Narcissa, darling?"
Narcissa: *looks at Sev frm head to toe* He is lacking in the beauty department, bt of course, that's expected frm u, isn't it, Siri? You've always had weird tastes
Sirius: My choice of slave is none of ur concern, Cissy. It's my slave, I get to choose who I should have.
"Yes, but love, some Master don't care about the looks as long as it serves well." Lucius had an evil glint in his eye.
Narcissa: *giggles quietly*
Sirius: *glares* I didn't choose my slave based on his looks, but I didn't choose him just because he can be my fuck toy only either, unlike you all. You practically shag anything that moves
"I beg to differ. I would not lay a finger on you." Lucius chuckled. "I prefer my slaves to be better looking and know when to not look at a noble."
Severus had been looking at them the whole time. He dropped his head to look at the floor.
Sirius: He will do as he please, Malfoy. He is my slave and I say when he is allowed to have certain luxuries
Narcissa: *scoffs* Of course you do. You've always spoiled so many ppl n let them have their way wen u were young. Judging by the slave's attitude, I see u haven't train him enough, let alone punish him.
Sirius: I train my slaves as I see fit. I didn't allow u to visit me just so u can insult me and my slave
Lucius sighed. "Narcissa, I have heard thathe punishes his pet very offten. I think he is like his father in that respect. You hurtthe ones you love."
Sirius: I am nothing like my father, Malfoy! Don't u go comparing him with that old fogey!
"Really? Then lets see you salves backside."
Sirius: *held Sev possessively* What for? I don't recall ur allowed to touch my pet
"I didn't say I would touch him. Judgeing by the lose and cover clothes you really let him have it." Luciue chuckled, "Wouldn't you said so, dear?"
Narcissa: Most certainly, darling. Come, come now, you don;t have to hide frm us, cousin. We knw very well wat goes beyond closed doors
Sirius: Abt that. How the hell did u evn knw I bought him?! I only told some of my friends
Living Life Behind the Mask says:
"Black, I have my ways. I always have." He smirked. "Now let us see."
Sirius: *hesitates n steals a look at Severus*
Narcissa: *turns to Draco* Go somewhere else to play, sweetheart. This is an adult's conversation now
"But Mother. I am thirteen. I am old enough to know what is going on with adult." Draco crossed his arms.
Narcissa: Should we let him see this, darling? He may still be too young for this
Sirius: ~Just go away, brat. Just go away~
"I think you are too young, son." Lucius agreed with is wfe.
"I Hate You!" Draco stromed off.
"Children." Lucius shrugged.
Narcissa: He'll get over it. Let's have it, Siri
Sirius: *still hesitant, stealing another look at Severus, his eyes seemingly asking him if he should*
Severus nodded, turning around and dropping his pants. The bandage was int he way.
Narcissa: My, my, would you look at that! *fakes surprise* Is it reli that bad that u have to bandage it like a wounded puppy, Siri? *giggles deviously*
"See love, what did I tell you." Lucius looked up Sirius. "Orion would be proud."
Sirius: *growls as he pulls Sev's pants bk on* Had enough? I didn't do it because I liked it
"Sure." Lucius smirked.
Severus helped him put hin his pants back on and looked into Sirius eyes, to let him know it was alright.
Paprika: Master Black, dinner is ready
Sirius: Alright. I hope you haven't eaten yet
"Not yet."
Severus moved behind Sirius.
Sirius: Right. If you'd call ur brat ovr, we'll be having dinner in peace
"Draco, get over here." Luicus followed Sirius into the dinning room.
Draco soon tagged along.
*everyone soon settled dwn to dinner*
Sirius: So, Drake, any new bf/gf in school?
"No. I don't like anyone at school." Draco said, picking at his food.
Sirius: Reli now? Just like his old man, eh? Chip off the old block. Ur classmates too common for ur taste? *fed Severus with his food*
Severus blushed slightly.
"That is not it! I just don't like them that is all." Draco frowned.
Narcissa: Siri, you knw better than to tease the boy. He's still too young to be in a relationship right now. Besides, his studies are far more important than going after frivulous girls who probably couldn't keep their legs closed
"She means Pansy Parkinson." Draco giggled.
"Enough. Miss Parkinson is from a well bred family."
"Doesn't mean she is whore."
Narcissa: Drake! What did I say about language?
Sirius: *chuckles inwardly as he fed another helping to Sev*
"Srry Mother." Draco sighed.
Sirius: Oh well, I guess the apple doesn't fall too far frm the tree
Narcissa: *glares at Sirius* Well you knw better to have slaves at the table with us. Isn't he supposed to eat with the hired help?
Sirius: Like I said, Cissy. I do as I please, n I decide wat luxury he should get
Severus sucked on Sirius finger too long then let it go. He looked at Narcissa, like 'that's right bitch.'
Paprika: *who was eavesdropping behind giggled quietly to herself*
Narcissa: *sigh* Ur mother was right abt u, Siri. Nothing bt the black sheep of the family. A disgrace to the Black legacy
Sirius: Yes, and I'm proud of it, thank you very much
Draco was also smiling, until Lucius smaked the back of his head.
Severus leaned up to kiss Sirius neck.
Sirius: *smiles n strokes his chin, bt not allowing to proceed any further* We've got guests, Severus. Behave
"Yes, Master." He sat back down. But he had made his point.
"Disgusting." Lucius sneered.
Sirius: You're just jealous, Malfoy, that no one shows the same affection to you as I have
Narcissa: *glares n stood up* I think I've had enough food for the day. Let's go
"I second that." Lucius stood up. "Lets go."
"But Father..." Draco started but was hauled up by the cruff of his neck.
"I said we are leaving!"
Sirius: So soon? Don't be so harsh on the boy tho. Paprika!
Paprika: Yes, Master?
Sirius: Send our guests off, will you?
Paprika: With pleasure, Master
"I will not have him around you!" Lucius turned and pulled Draco from the room. A moment later the door slambed.
Sirius: *huffed* Good riddance to bad rubbish
Severus nodded. "I'm sorry It did that. It guess it was just pride."
Sirius: It's OK. All the better to get rid of them. They're not exactly my most fav relative to date. I dunno why Cissy would want to marry a stuck-up man like Malfoy. The boy sure had it bad
Severus nodded. "How do you feel?"
Sirius: Better, now that they're gone. I reli felt like giving them the Unforgivable Curse for making u take off ur pants like that
"It is fine. I have had more people look at it then I care to remember." He lwaned up, kissing his cheek.
Sirius: You're getting more and more affectionate now. *grins n takes his cheeks in his hands* Care to tell me why the sudden change in attitude?
Severus shrugged. "I don't know. But don't they say ''don't look a gift horse in the mouth?"
Sirius: You refering urself to a horse then *grins naughtily*
"Fine." He pulled back. "I change my mind."
Sirius: *grabbed him and held him close* Oh you're not going anywhere *grins and pecked at his cheek*
"I said I don't want to." He moved his head.
Sirius: And you will keep your word, won't you?
"Yes." He nodded.
Sirius: Good *kisses him fully in the mouth* You are mine, remember that
"How can I? You won't let me forget."
Sirius: *smiles, then wanted to say those three words that lingered in his mouth, bt decided against it n kissed him again instead*
Severus kissed back, even though he had said that he didn't want that.
Sirius: *pulls bk for breath* It's the weekend tomorrow, I got the day off. Let's go get u some decent clothes for ur wardrobe
"Ok...." he nodded slowly.
Sirius: So shopping it is then tomorrow *smiles*
"Are you sure you want to spend money on me?"
Sirius: Do you wish to carry on wearing those clothes I gave you? The ones that you didn't reli like?
"I just thought...you know that you wouldn't want to spend money on me."
Sirius: You are my slave and I do as I please. Do we have to go through this again? *cocks a brow*
Severus sighed anod shook his head. "No."
Sirius: Good. *kisses his forehead* I'm going to have to finish a little bit of paperwork before I hit the sack. Would you like to accompany me in the study while I work? I've got some nice books you might like to read
Severus nodded eagerly. He would not pass a chance to read again.
Sirius: Alright. Go ask anyone in the kitchen to prepare me some tea n bring it to me. The study is after the living room to your right, three doors down
Severus nodded. He got up and went to tell someone to make some tea.
*one of the kitchen boys got to work, while Sirius got started on his paperwork*
Severus soon came and found him. "It will be righ...." Severus eyes lit up at the sight of so many books.
Sirius: *looks up and smirks at Sev's facial expression* Take a picture. It'll last longer
"Oh, uh." He blinked. "It is nice."
Sirius: Put the tea here. You can read whatever you like, bt wen I tap the cup, u are to refill it for me
"Ok." Severus nodded sitting the tray down poured the tea. He then knelt down and found a third edition Defence book. Leaning next to the desk he lost himself in the book.
Sirius: *eyed him occasionally as he did his paperwork. Somehow he seemed to be able to concentrate at the task at hand with Severus ard. Occasionally, he tapped the glass to be refilled*
Severus did as he was told but the last time he didn't look up from his book to pour the tea and poured it all over Sirius' desk.
Sirius: *gasped at the tea spilling all ovr his desk n drenching his paperwork* Severus!
Severus looked up, his eyes going wide. "Shit. I'm sorry." There was nothing to to sop it up. He took off a shirt to sop it up. "I'm sorry."
Sirius: *grabs his hands with one hand and whispered a spell to reverse whatever had happened* You had enough reading. Go to bed
"Please Master, I'm sorry." Gripped the book in his other hand.
Sirius: *snatches the book frm him n points to the door* Bed. Now.
Severus frowned, turning and stambing from the room. He went to his room and slambed the door. "Fuck you." He said once he was safe in his room.
Sirius: *he knew he was being harsh, bt he was still a Master, and Master had to be strict abt things. Finished his last few paperwork n came up to the room finding him not there* ~Locking himself in his own room again, I suppose~ *decides to leave him alone n retired for the night*
Severus refused to sleep on the bed and slept in the corner, it was not like his Master would really care. He just felt like spiting his Master.

0 comments:
Post a Comment