Pages

The Fallen RP Refugee Camp

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Journey into Love-Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

Later when Severus woke up he still sore from the spanking and now from the sex, but he felt good all at the same time.

Sirius: *his brow furrowed n there were droplets of cold sweat as he muttered in his sleep*

Severus sat up looking at his Master. Was it another bad dream? "Master." he shook him.

Sirius: *tears start to form ard his eyes as he clutched the bedsheet* No...Reggie, pls...

"Master!" He shook him again. "Wake up, Master."

Sirius: *gasped as his eyes snapped open, panting for breath*

Severus kept his hand on Sirius chest but felt silent.

Sirius: *his breathing back to normal as he sat up slowly, putting his hand over his eyes, trying to suppress a sob*

Severus put his arms around Sirius in a hug. "Your awake now, Master. Everything is fine."

Sirius: No, it's not fine. As long as my dreams haunt me, it will nvr be fine

"I am trying to make you feel better." Severus pulled back and frowned. "Next time you can wallow in your dream." Severus got out of the bed.

Sirius: Pls, love. I didn't mean it as an offence. Don't leave me...

"Well I do have to use the bathroom. I will be right back." Severus quickly used the bathroom.

Sirius: *sighs. He wanted to get a drink bt remembered how he behaved at Sev when he drank n stopped*

Severus came back from the bathroom.

Sirius: *buries his face on his arms that was on his knees*

Severus came back over to the bed and pulled him against him. "It's ok, Master."

Sirius: It won't...It'll nvr be...

"You have to believe it will be or it would just drag you down."

Sirius: You don't knw what I've been through...

"And you know what I have been through. I have to have faith that I will some day be free. I will end up a shell of a person."

Sirius: Are you not curious as to what my life was?

"Yes I am very curious. But I have learned unless told do not ask."

Sirius: Since you've poured your life on me, I guess it's fair enough to tell you mine

Severus nodded. "That would be."

Sirius: *sighs n begins* As you heard frm Cissy, I'm the black sheep of the family. I'm the odd one out with ties to half-bloods and muggleborns, ppl that my family would nvr associate with. My entire family hates me n rather not have anything to do with me. My father is always punishing me ovr the littlest things I do, possibly just because he hates me for being a blood-traitor. Everyone was against me at that time, except Regulus. He was my elder brother. He was always there for me n always took care of me n comforted me whenever things go wrong in my life. At first, I thought he truly cared, that he didn't care who I was and loved me like an elder brother should. I was wrong

"What do you mean, you where wrong?"

Sirius: Turned out he didn't reli love me at all. He hates me just like everyone else, bt at the same time he lusts ovr me because I was...vulnerable n...well, to him, beautiful. After he won ovr my trust, he...he made me his fuck toy

Severus nodded in understanding. He stroked Sirius' head.

Sirius: Day after day, night after night, regardless if I were in school or at home, whether I'm with my friends or not, he'll drag me dwn n have his way with me. I knew no one would believe me because I built a reputation of being a rebel in school, n my family wouldn't believe me either because of me being a blood-traitor, n he made me believe I was worthless n no one will save me. So I quietly submitted n became his little bitch, getting fucked almost everyday n satisfy his every crazy sexual fantasy

"I guess you really do know what it is to be a sex slave."

Sirius: *nods* That's why I keep telling everyone that I didn't buy you because I needed you for fucking. You...sorta reminded me of myself if I were stronger

"I did you...may I ask a question? When you punished me before, were you actually punishing me?"

Sirius: *hesitated then shook his head* No. I was...I was punishing myself...n also maybe imagining that I'm punishing my brother. Something I should've done when he was still alive n when I had a chance

"Next time you feel the need to punish yourself or your brother, don't use me as a proxy."
Severus tried to smile.

Sirius: I'm sorry...

Severus leaned down and kissed him. "Forgiven, Master."

Sirius: Wanna knw how I finally got out of this?

"Your brother died?"

Sirius: More or less. My father found out abt our secret affair. He caught us doing it in the guestroom wen Regulus forgot to put an anti-unlock charm on the door. He grabbed me n threw me into the stables, making me starve for days at end, n wen he finally let me out, he dragged me to dog shed to make me watch as our...our pet dogs tore his body apart like meat

"W...why? You should have been. I mean. Well being the youngest you would have..." Severus mouth gapped.

Sirius: I thought the same way too, bt they thought I seduced Reggie to do it, n they were disappointed at Reggie, thinking he was weak to fall for a blood-traitor's temptation wen he was the eldest and should be the strongest, so punished him as the family saw fit. They were so frustrated ovr Reggie's so-called 'weakness' that they didn't realize they have no choice bt to hand dwn their inheritance to me at teh event of their death. They tried to find suitable inheritance to counter that bt unfortunately, I'm the only pure-blood in the family they have left bcoz everyone else were what they call...'tainted'

"You family sounds kind of like my mother's. There were pure blood and they didn't like that she married a muggle."

Sirius: Elitism is still having a bit of a strong foothold here, I suppose

"They cut my mother off, there only daughter and her half blood son. I meant my uncle once. Well not really. Mother and I where in the market place she we saw him. That was a split second before he made a be line the other way."

Sirius: *brings Sev close to his chest* I understand. Most of my other relatives won't talk to me or have anything to do with me, n those who do are just to spite me

"But I do hate you for one reason." He ran his fingers through Sirius hair.

Sirius: What is that?

"You make me want you so." Severus licked his lips looking at Sirius.

Sirius: *smirks* Hadn't had enough before?

"But it felt soo good, you know my time having sex that felt good." He licked his lips again. "I want you again."

Sirius: *chuckles n traces along Sev's lips with his thumb* Beg for it. I want you to beg for it

"I don't beg." Severus frowned. But he really wanted it.

Sirius: Really? Well, you might want to reconsider that, or else I'm only just going to do this to you *tweaked at Sev's nipples*

"Uh, Master." Severus bit his lip. "Please fuck me." It really wasn't a plead it was more of asking in a needy voice.

Sirius: Not good enough, love *smirks as he nibbled on Sev's earlobe, continuing to rubbed his nipples with his fingers*

"Come on. We both know you want to. Ah, please?" he asked again.

Sirius: I want u to beg for me. Reli beg, like u did wen we were doing it before *kisses Sev's lips before going dwn to suckle Sev's nipples in turn*

"I..." Severus moaned. Damn his stupid pride. He felt his face burning when he said those words. "I want you inside me, Master. Please fuck me!"

Sirius: That's much better *removes the covers n goes dwn to suck his reli hard rod*

"Ah, fuck! Master I need you." He grabbed the sheets below him. "I fell empty."

Sirius: *whispers a lube spell n sticks his fingers in, two at once n finger fucks him*
*while continuing to suck him

"God." Severus panted. "Please, Master. Stop....tesasing."

Sirius: Very well *whispers another lube spell before replacing his fingers with his cock, entering him in one swift n hard stroke*

"Yessss." SEverus hissed, savoring the feeling. His Master felt so perfect inside him.

Sirius: *nibbled at Sev's earlobe while moving at a steady rhythm*

Severus wound his arms and legs around him. "I love you, I love this. Ah! Harder!"

Sirius: Mmh~! Yes, I knw u like it rough *moves faster, pummeling harder and deeper into him until he hit that bundle of nerves*

Severus cried out. He have never liked it rough until Sirius. But in rough was much better than his other Master defination rough. Severus threw his head back.

Sirius: *pushed Sev's legs until the knees were touching his chest n rammed into him, assaulting the sweet spot again n again

Severus grabed the bed sheets even tigher. "Master!" He screamed over and over. "I need...gonna...come...GOD!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

Sirius: *spread his legs wider for more access as he pummeled into him, literally banging against the spot while he reached dwn to pump Sev*

"Oh god." Severus bit his lip as he came, spurting all over Sirius' hand.

Sirius: *moments later he followed after, filling the man to the brim with his seed, groaning his climax pleasure*

Severus closed his eyes laying back on the bed. His brain had mealted and came out his cock and his limps felt like jello. "Thank you." He breathed before passing out into a post-climax nap.

Sirius: *waited for a moment before slowly pulling out. He looked at the time. It was almost dawn* Guess I could always call in sick tomorrow *cleans himself before going bk to bed, lying dwn next to Sev n snored silently*

0 comments:

Post a Comment