Pages

The Fallen RP Refugee Camp

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Journey into Love-Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

Severus woke with a start, jumping awake. It took a moment for him to relise where he was, and a warm arom was around him.

Sirius: *still asleep, mumbling in a dream*

Severus smiled and rolled over to look at him. He was kinda cute when he slept.

Sirius: *there were tears clinging in his eyes as he continues mumbling* Pls...Reggie, dun do this...Pls stop...

Severus shook him, "Master, wake up."

Sirius: You're hurting me...Reggie, pls...Don't...!

"Master." he shook him hard, then put his lips to Sirius.

Sirius: *screams n pushes Severus away, shot up n panted as he woke frm his dream, tears flowing freely dwn his cheek*

Severus whinced as he landed on his bottom. He looked at his Master, but didn't touch him.

Sirius: *his mind came bk to focus n sees Severus. Hastily wiped his eyes before trying to regain composure* I'm...I'm sorry...

"You were screaming, I tired to wake you...I'm the one that should be saying sorry."

Sirius: No...I should be awake... *massages his temples n accio-ed a robe for Severus to wear* Call someone to prepare the bath, will you pls?

"Ok." Severus got up, slowly, it hurt but he didn't show it. Putting on the robe he went to see if Paprika was around.

Sirius: *buries his face in his hands, sobbing silently*

Paprika: *was in the dining room preparing the eating utensils for Sirius' breakfast*

"Paprika, My Master wants a bath prepared. I don't know who to talk to."

Paprika: Well, I'm in charge of breakfast today, bt dont worry, I'll send someone up soon

"Hurry, I don't know what is wrong with him." Severus turned to go back to him.

Sirius: *his eyes red n sodden frm crying, he went to the larder n poured a generous amt of vodka n chugged it dwn fast*

Severus came back up. "I told Paprika to have someone sent up." He walked back over to the bed. "Master?"

Sirius: Huh? *looks up frm his drink* Oh yeah, um, thanks

That was not what he wanted to hear. "Are you ok?"

Sirius: *doesn't answer. Pours another glass of vodka to almost half full and chugged it dwn*

Severus whince at the consumtion. He hated when one of his Master drank. "Your not going answer me, are you?"

Sirius: *winced as the aftertaste of vodka hit his throat* You wouldn't understand...

"Apperntly not. I am only a slave thatis forced to pleasure his Masters. I have no mind of my own. Yes I would not understand anything you had to say." Severus rolled his eyes.

Sirius: *slams the glass into the larder n glares* Is the bath ready or not?

"I don't know, why don't you go an check. And since you seem to like ignoring me I am going to my room to ignore you." He headed into his room.

Sirius: *watches him leave n slumps against the wall, sliding dwn n sobs*

Severus slambed the door. Damn him. Severus was not allowed to shut himself up but Siriu...He sighed, he had to remember that he was the slave here. "Damn it!" He took the chair and threw it against the wall. "I HATE YOU!"

Sirius: *was not in a good mood as he showered n dressed in his work clothes. He sees Sev's door room n wanted to lifted his hand to open the door, bt decided against it n left*

Severus laid on the bed, his but still hurting. He was frowning. Damn Sirius for making him fall for him then turning around and acting like a jack ass.

Sirius: *being moody all day in the office*

Severus refused food at home and would not come out of his room.

Sirius: *goes to the canteen during lunch hour bt only ordered a glass of pumpkin juice, then sees Lucius at a distance*

"Well, looks like someone didn't get any sleep." Lucius smiled.

Sirius: Buzz off, Malfoy. Meeting's not till after work

"I need a meating to see my favorite inlaw?"

Sirius: *gives him a grumpy look* Since when am I ur favourite in-law?

"Since you are my favorite to toment."

Sirius: *growls* What do u want now?

"A simple civil hello would do. But apprently you can not be civil to anyone." He chuckled. "I heard about your pet. What did he do to desver that type of punishment?"

Sirius: *glares at him* ~How the hell does he knw?!~ It's none of your business, Malfoy

"He must be limping around." Lucius laughed. "Honestly, don't you know that slaves are meant to broken? It is so that your arm does not get hurt from all the punishment."

Sirius: It is my freedom to do as I please with my slave. No one tells me what to do

Lucius smiled. "Don't be too sure. See you later." Lucius walked away, but his air of suporirity stayed.

Sirius: *grumbles* Why in the name of Merlin did Cissy pick this guy as a husband? *huffed n paid his drink before he left the canteen*

Severus let Paprika bring some ice in but he put it on himself. A few minutes before Sirius got home, Severus took a spit bath.

Sirius: *came home looking not too happy. In fact he wasn't reli too looking forward to Malfoy family's visit either. Addresses a servant* Prepare dinner asap. My cousin n her family are coming ovr to visit tonight

The servant nodded and went to tell the cook.

Severus combed his hair out. He didn't know what he would be wear, but hopefully it was not bad. He took the bandages off with a whince and looked at his butt. Oh it was bad.

Sirius: *went upstairs to take a bath. For once, he decided to prepare the bath on his own because he wanted to be alone for a while. He undressed n stepped into the bath, sighing at the feeling of warm water*

Severus went into get the cream and saw Sirius inthe bath. He sighed, he still wanted to be alone. He turned and went back to his room to put some one.

Sirius: *heard Severus' footsteps* Severus?

"Just getting the cream, Master. I didin't mean to disperp you."

Sirius: No, pls. Come here

Severus swallowed and went into the bathroom.

Sirius: Sit however makes ur butt comfortable *gestured him to sit beside the tub*

Severus came over and sat dow, but really he sat on his hip. He was naked and still had the bottle in hand.

Sirius: *stroke Severus' head and sighed* I'm sorry about this morning. I was...a little off the edge for a while

"It's fine. I shouldn't have yelled back, it is not my place." Severus have a half smile.

Sirius: Frm how I behaved, I think u deserve the right to yell at me a little

"No. I have no right to talk to you like that. I am your slave." Severus leaned into the touch. "I'm sorry."

Sirius: Yes, you are my slave, bt you are more than that to me as well. I should've kept my cool rather than allow myself to succumb to that stupid nightmare

Severus got up from where he was sitting and walked over to Sirius and knelt down. "I'm sorry you had that night mare." He leaned in gently pressing his lip to Sirius.

Sirius: *leaned ovr to kiss him bk, his fingers caressing his cheek*

Severus reach out a hand to stroke Sirius' chest. He opened his mouth for Sirius

Sirius: *slowly got out of the bath and held Sev close, kissing him deeply as his tongue explored every crevice of Sev's mouth inside*

Severus kissed back just the same. His hand tracing it's way downward.

Sirius: *allowed him to as his hands snaked upwards to pinch both Sev's nipples*

Severus moaned into his mouth. His hand resting onf Sirius cock.

Sirius: Mmh...You like my cock, don't you, Severus?

"Yes, Master." He flushed.

Sirius: Well then *pushing Sev's head dwn a little as a gesture* You can have it

Severus knelt down. He would rather haver it somewhere else but he coudln't.

Sirius: *sat on the side of the tub and allowed Sev to do whatever he wanted with him*

Severus took him in his mouth, swallowing down tot he root.

Sirius: Mmh~! Oh yes, you're good... *this was the first time in a long time he was given a decent blowjob, n he was glad he got it frm Sev*

Severus bobbed up and down, tasting him. He looked up at Sirius.

Sirius: *grips on the side of the tub, getting harder when Severus looked up at him* Mmh, you look so sexy, Severus. Feels good...

Severus pulled off, licking him. "Thank you." He blushed. "I've, uh...never gotten hard at blowing anyone before."

Sirius: Reli now? I've got just the thing to handle that *brings them into a 69 position, with Sev on top*

"Master!" Severus gasped. "You're...I I thought that was a once time thing."

Sirius: I never said anything like that now, did I? *smirks* I told you I'm not like other Masters

"I know." Severus gulped and went back to his busniess at hand.

Sirius: *relaxed his throat and took him whole, teasing the tip of the cock with his tongue*

Severus cried out, letting go of Sirius.

Sirius: *chuckles inwardly before letting go as well* I don't recall telling u to stop *nipped lightly at the head of the cock*

"I...I am trying." He licked ti and sucked ont he tip.

Sirius: Good *takes Sev bk into his mouth, sucking and licking, occasionally licking the balls, rolling it ard his tongue*

"Dear god." Severus moaned around him.

Sirius: *felt the vibration of his moan n moaned as well, continuing to suck him while trying to hold bk his own impending orgasm as long as he can*

Severus bobbed fast, Sirius created so much pleasure tha he just couldn't stop moaning.

Sirius: *his cock throbbed real hard, begging for release as he was bombarded with the vibration of Sev's moans n the bobbing* I'm...I'm close, Severus...!

Severus took him down the root, letting him know he wanted Sirius to come in his mouth.

Sirius: *held Sev dwn to the hilt, allowing him to come in his mouth as he let loose his load into Sev's, unable to hold bk any longer*

It took Severus a bit longer but he did come, after swallowing Sirius load. He leaned up, panting, and his legs shaking.

Sirius: *waited until his tremors subsided before helping Sev to get off him carefully* You taste wonderful as always, Severus

Severus blushed. "I..." He looked into a mirror. "I messed up my hair." Some of it was wet and stickign to his forhead.

Sirius: It's OK. We've plenty of time. Knowing my cousin, she n her family would be fashionably late as always

Severus nodded. "Master..when...will I be well enough...to uh, have sex?" He blushed at even askingthe question.

Sirius: *grins* Eager, are we?

Severus lightly punched him in the arm. "It's all your fault."

Sirius: *chuckles* We'll just have to wait until those bruises fully heal. That'll probably take at least a week with the right medication

Severus nodded, and looked up at him. The words were right on his tonuge. "I need to go comb my hair." Severus hurried out of the room.

Sirius: *could tell Sev wanted to say something, bt decided to let nature takes its course. He cleaned himself again, dried up and got dressed presentably*

Severus went back and comed his hair, letting his pulse come back to normal.

Sirius: *looks through the wardrobe n found something decent for Sev to wear* I got something for you, Severus

Severus came back in "do you have any clean bandages? I don't want to get cream everywhere."

Sirius: Way ahead of you *takes a set of clean bandages frm his bedside drawer* Come here. I'll help you

"No, I can do it." Tries to take them.

Sirius: *takes the bandages out of his reach* What have I said abt resisting?

Severus licked his lips. "Fine." He came over ans turned around to give Sirius a good look at his black and blue bum.

Sirius: *held bk a gasp at what he had done. His heart ached at the thought that he had caused his slave so much pain. Slowly wraps the bandages ard the butt* I'm sorry...

"Don't be, we both now I deserved it, besides it will be gone soon enough."

Sirius: No you didn't. Well, maybe u did but not to this extent. I shouldn't have been so hard on you

"I am fine Master. She the scars on my back? I can take it."

Sirius: Don't. Seeing those scars makes my blood boil. I almost regret not torturing him longer n let him die a slow painful death

Severus turned around and leaned up to kiss him. "I never said thank you."

Sirius: *kisses bk* It's the least I can do

Man-servant: Master Black. Madam Malfoy is here with the family

Sirius: *rolls his eyes sarcastically* Oh joy. Alright. I'll be dwn in a minute

Severus took a breath and pulled away. He slowly got dressed.

Sirius: *stops him* You're not wearing that. Here *shows him a checkered long sleeve shirt and a pair of slacks, n also a matching robe for it* Wear this. The slacks is good, it won't bite through ur ass and the bandages

"But I will...look like you. I thought, you know being a slave and all"

Sirius: I don't care. You are mine to I do as I please. If they want to think any differently it's their problem

Seveurs nodded and dressed.

Sirius: *takes the leash n clasped it on his collar* Let's go n meet the family

"Great the freaking leash again."

Sirius: *grins n led him downstairs where the Malfoy family was waiting*

Severus rolled his eyes at him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment