Pages

The Fallen RP Refugee Camp

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Journey into Love-Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

Paprika: *in the kitchen peeling potatoes. She has three more baskets to go*

Severus found a robe and went down to get something to eat.

Paprika: Hey, Severus. Morning

"Morning. Can I get something to eat? Or do I need permission?"

Paprika: *chuckles* You don't need permission ard us, although you're probably a little late for breakfast. There's some omelette and pancakes in the larder. Help yourself

Severus nodded and dug in, straving.

Paprika: So...enjoyed your bath with Master Black? *grins*

Severus flushed. "If it is any of your business." He loked down at his food, hiding his face. "Yes I did."

Paprika: *giggles* That's good

"I guess." He sighed. "He give me this pleasure then the next thing he is gone. I didn't even get to sa good bye." He paused. "God, I sound like some love sick puppy."

Paprika: No, you're not. You're just being human. Besides, I think I knw Sirius knew u said goodbye. I saw him stop outside the door for a while and smiled mysteriously before leaving.

"Probably wondering where his keys were."

Paprika: Nope. Saw him had his keys in his hands

"It must have been something else, maybe he sprained a muscle, or forgot the tie his shoe. It would be any number of reasons."

Paprika: But I doubt he'll smile about it. And besides, he smiled when he left his room, not the house

"It would be nothing." Severus shrugged.

Paprika: You guys spent almost two hours in the bath and you still don't get how Master Black feels for you?

"He doesn't like one-sided pleasure. But it is not mean he loves me."

Paprika: Did he tell you that he loves you?

"No, not that I remeber. No, he did not. Why would he." he pushed the plate away. "I am going to take a nap."

Paprika: You knw, you sleep too much. Anyway, hasn't whatever he's done for you proof enough? Remember the jewelry?

"He just wanted to let me know that he owned me. That is all."

Paprika: *sighs* Are you always such a pessimist?

"Yes, it a gift." He said smugly and walk back to the bedroom.

Paprika: *shook her head in defeat n carried on peeling potatoes*

Severus went back up. But he stopped just inside Sirius bedroom. He went overto the and laid down, curlling up next to Sirius pillow. He didn't mean to fall alseep, but he did.

Paprika: *was going to fix the bedroom bt seeing Severus sleeping on it, smiles and closes the door quietly, leaving him alone*

Severus kept sleeping and even rolled over on Sirius spot and snuggled the pillow.

Sirius: *in the Auror room, sorting out some paperwork, humming n smiling to himself. His antics were caught sight by Lucius*

"Well, well, Black. Are we a little chipper today?" Lucius rasied a brow. "So unlike you."

Sirius: Oh, hello, Malfoy. Just a little lifted in the spirits, is all

"By drinking the spirits?"

Sirius: *glares* I may be a bit of a boozer, bt I'm not a morning drinker, unlike you

"A bit of wine never hurt anyone."

Sirius: Riiiiight. Pull another one, Malfoy

"I beg pardon?"

Sirius: Nothing. I'm not going to let you spoil my mood today *goes bk to paperwork, humming again*

Lucius chuckled. "Very well." He went on sipping his white wine. "Oh by the way, a little bird told me you bought a new slave." He grinned. "Narcissa is droping by with Draco tomorrow." He walked away.

Sirius: *spun round* What? Who told you? ~I only told James and his family, he wouldn't tell this bugger~

"I have my ways Black." He smirked. "I have my ways."

Sirius: Well, you better play nice. My slave doesn't take too well to strangers

"Your slave doesn't because he Master doesn't. A salve will do what the Matser tell him to do."

Sirius: *huffs in a why-do-i-bother-arguing manner* Fine. See you guys tomorrow then

"Until then." Lucius left with a look of evil in his eye.

Sirius: *went bk to his work, humming as if this conversation with the blonde nvr happened*

Severus slowly woke, still gripping his MAster pillow. Looking at he had a surge of rage and threw it aganst the wall.

Paprika: I wouldn't do that if I were you

"What are you a jene? You seem to pop up all the time." He growled, rubbing his eyes.
"And why not? It is just a stupid pillow."

Paprika: I came in a long time ago to put bk Master Black's clean laundry. I just learn to be quiet because sometimes Master Black would be sleeping when I come in. Guess my training paid off ^_^

"Well I don't like it. Someone could come in here and kill me and I would never know."

Paprika: Don't worry. No one is going to kill u. We've got the best bodyguards here. Oh, and abt the pillow. Just don't do that. Master Black would be upset

"Is that basrtad back yet?" Severus got up and threw the pillow back on the best.

Paprika: *looks at the bedside clock* He'll be home in an hour or so. U knw, that pillow has sentimental values to Master Black. That's the only thing that didn't change during the years Master Black changed his beds

"Like I care." He frowned. "I care about anything of that spoilled brat." he pushed his way passed, but he couldn't push passed the gaurds to go outside. So he stood at the window, watching the outdoors. He sighed, sadly. Silent tears rolling down his face. There was where Sirius would find him.

Sirius: *clocked out and went bk home. Looks frm the pavement he's walking to see Severus standing at the window, looking so forlorn. Quickens his pace n came home, wrapping an arm ard Sev* Missed me?

Severus blinked away his momory. He shrugged Sirius arms off. "No why would I?" He wiped the tears away.

Sirius: *turns him ard n looked solemnly at his eyes* No lies, remember? 'Sides, u look so sad wen I saw u at the window

"Well it isn't a lie. Your just too full of yourself." He started to walk away.

Sirius: *takes his hand n pulls him close before capturing his lips to a deep kiss*

Severus struggled against the kiss. He ended up biting his lip. Not that hardm but hard enough for Sirius to let go. "DON'T TOUCH ME!"

Sirius: Ah! *felt his lip being bitten n nursed it* What is wrong with you, Severus?!

"I don't want you to touch me." He backed up against the window, giving them some space. "Please Master, please don't touch me." He took a deep breath to stave off the tears that where coming.

Sirius: *glares at Severus for a while* You are being naughty again, Snivellus. What did I say abt resisting?

"I don't want to have your hands on me." He knew he was in fo a punishment, but his skin was crawling. It was not Sirius touch that made it that way. It was a 'Master's' touch in general.

Sirius: *growls* You will be sorry for this *turns and stomps off, slamming the door out loud*

Severus slid down the window. He already was. He curled his arms around his knees. He would take any punishment, then afterwards he would ask for his Master's fogivness.

*Sirius ignored him for the rest of the day. He didn't want to talk to him, acknowledge him or evn look at him. He went abt his business as if Severus was not there*

Severus didn't even want to ask him about the promise he had made about going outside. So he stayed at the window. It was the best he could do. But when the gaurds seemed to forget about him and went for something to eat, Severus slipped out side. He could be free but he could. He went down to the grass and laid down in the grass, breathing in.

Sirius: *sees Sev outside there n told the guards they can take their time having their dinner. He will let Severus savour the moment of being outside for a while before he had his way with him*

Severus rolled over on the grass. He smiled faintly, the momory coming back. He was little child him and his mom where playing out in the fields by there house. She was picking herbs and showing a six year old Severus which one was good and bad.

Sirius: *watches quietly frm his study at what Severus was doing. He almost felt sorry for what he was going to do next, bt he knew Severus had to be punished. When he said he would he will deliver. That's how a Black should be*

Severus rolled back onto his back looking at the clouds, they looked like it would rain. He would welcome the rain, to wash awy his heart ache. "Mum, I miss you."

Sirius: *opens the front door and walked out towards Severus. Lucky for him, Severus' back was turned to him so it'll be easy for him to do this. Without warning, he picked Severus up by the collar frm behind and blindfolded him*

Severus tired to fight, he didn't know if it was his Master or someone else.

Sirius: *pulled him up on his feet n hauled him over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes, carrying him into the house*

Severus frowned slightly, if it was his Master wouldn't he have said so? Or was this more punishment?

Sirius: *refused to make a sound as he carried Severus into the bedroom. He threw him onto the bed n charmed the blindfold so that he couldn't take it off before going dwnstairs to get the thing he needed for the punishment*

"Master?" Severus asked. Where was he? Was this even him?

Sirius: *comes bk in with a bundle of rope. Using a spell, he tied the rope onto the ceiling n fashioned a noose. Picking Sev up, he dragged him to the noose and tied it ard both Sev's wrists. With another spell, he made Sev's clothes disappear*

"Master, please if that is your just tell me." He begged, firghtened that it wasn't. And if it wasn't his Master may be too mad to even care.

Sirius: *still doesn't say a word. He was going to spank him again, bt this time he will have to be harsh abt this to get the msg thru. Accio-ed a hairbrush and his belt, he runs his finger thru his ass to caress it, to prepare him for what's abt to come*

It wasn't Sirius, that Severus was sure off, that didn't keep a sob from escaping his mouth. Where was his Master? Had he sent this man? Severus bit his lip, he was take it, he had taken the spanking with the brush before, and he had taken numberus whippings.

Sirius: *comes reli close to Severus' ear n whispered* You knw I'm doing this for ur own good *let one fly with the hairbrush*

Relief filled him. It was his Master. He bit his lip harder to not cry out.

Sirius: *kept on going for abt 5 minutes, not holding bk on the spankings with the brush*

Severus was sweating and had permant teeth marks in his lip. "Please forgive me Master. I'm sorry." he sobbed.

Sirius: *was not going to let him off that easily. After the brush, he picked up the belt and without a word, let one fly on him, bt not that hard, because he knew how it stung when it comes to the belt*

Severus cried out. He did't get a chance to bite his lip again. "Master! Please!" He screamed out. "I'll be good!"

Sirius: *was reminded of how he was disciplined by his father with the belt as he whipped him* ~Gods, I'm turning to my old man, ain't it?~

Severus pleas became incoherant. He was not babbling, crying, sobbing.

Sirius: *hearing Severus being incoherent, he finally stopped. Deciding he had enough punishment for one day. He walked into Sev's room where the cream was still there and came bk, but first he removed the charm off teh blindfold and took it off, cupping Sev's cheeks and said in a soft tone* Have you learnt your lesson?

Severus nodded, still sobbing. He just wanted his Master to forgive him.

Sirius: Don't make me do this again, OK?

Severus nodded. He moved closer to his Master. "I'm sorry." He said, his throat horse from screams.

Sirius: You are forgiven *holds him close to his chest, Sev's face at the crook of his neck*

Severus sobbed into Sirius' neck. But soon he was all cried out and fell alseep, in that sam position, hold onto Sirius' shirt.

Sirius: *whispered a spell and the rope came loose. He untied it and lay Sev face dwn on the bed before applying the soothing cream all over the bruises on his ass*

Severus refused the let go of Sirius' shirt, even in his sleep.

Sirius: *sighs and smiles weakly as he accio-ed some bandages and let it wrap around Sev's butt to let the cream do its healing. He then held Sev close and fell asleep, bt not before whispering the words, thinking Sev wouldn't be awake to hear this* I love you

Severus slightly smiled, but he had no idea what Sirius was saying. He was smilling at a dream.

Sirius: *soon fell asleep with Sev in his arms*

Severus slept for som time before waking up, needing the bathroom. His bottom hurt very much like he had sat on hot coals.

Sirius: *mumbled in his sleep*

Severus sat up, and screamed and laid back. He couldn't even get up.

Sirius: *wakes up at Sev's scream* Hm? Wha? Severus?

"Nothing Master." he didn't know how to get our of bed. "Bad dream." He lied.

Sirius: *his mind clear for a while before he noticed Sev's facial expression* No lies, remember?

Severus looked away. "I need to go the bathroom."

Sirius: *sees Sev's bandaged ass* Can't get up, huh? Alright *gets up n carries Sev bridal style to the bathroom n helps him stand at the toilet seat* Here you go

"Uh, thank you." He bushed slightly and went to the bathroom.

Sirius: *sees teh blush and grins* It's not like I've never seen u bare before

"No, but I don't usually go to the bathroom in front of anyone."

Sirius: *shrugs* Alright, then *looks away bt he was still there*

Severus finished up and flushed.

Sirius: *carried him again n placed him bk on bed, lying face dwn so that it won't hurt Sev's butt*
"Thank you." He said again. He looked away from Sirius.

Sirius: Are you mad at me?

"I was never mad, Master."

Sirius: Then why won't u look at me? Why did u behave that way just now?

"I didn't know you wanted me to, Master." He looked up at him, his eyes a little dull. If Sirius could see it he was well on his way to breaking Severus.

Sirius: What I meant was why did u go on an outburst n refuse to let me touch you just now *could see Severus' eyes starting to resemble the waking dead he saw at the slaver shop* ~Oh Merlin, what have I done?~

"I was thinking back when I was child, running in fields, then you touched me and brought me out of it. I just couldn't take it. I didn't know want anyone to touch me."

Sirius: You could've just told me. For a minute there I thought I did something wrong. I thought...I thought you hated me

"I...I tried. Guess I should have tried harder." He looked away again. "I didn't mean to make you mad, Master."

Sirius: *held him close* You knw u can tell me anything. I am willing to listen if ur willing to talk. It's not like I'm gonna drive a stake to ur heart or something

"Yes, Master." He said somberly. "May I have something to drink?"

Sirius: Of course *uses his wand to open a small larder that was a few feet away frm the bed. There was liquor of all kinds, n there was a jar of plain water* Which one u'd like?

"Water." he didn't know the tastes of liquor at all.

Sirius: *uses magic to pour him a glass before accio-ing it to Sev* Here u go

Severus took it and drank it greddly.

Sirius: We will be expecting some guests tomorrow after I come home frm work, so I want u in ur best behaviour

"I stay in my room." Severus nodded, giving Sirius back the glass.

Sirius: Do u not wish to meet them? They are family. It's my cousin Narcissa and her husband Lucius with their son Draco. U might be able to get along with the kid

"I didn't know you wanted me to, Master. I thought when you said my best behavor that ment to stay in my room and not make a sound or..." He trailed off.

Sirius: I'm not going to confine u just because I have visitors. No, I want u to be by my side, accompany me while I entertain them. They're not the best of families, bt they're family nonetheless

"May I ask...would entertaining them have anything to do with sex?" He asked honestly.

Sirius: No, of course not. You are mine. No one is allowed to touch you bt me, remember? If anyone of them dares to do anything, I will personally castrate them

"Ok, just wondering." He nodded, then leaned over to kiss Sirius' lips. "Thank you."

Sirius: *smiles n kisses bk* You're welcome, Severus, now go bk to sleep. U need to rest up so ur ass can heal faster

Severus nodded, laying back down. "Do you have to go to work?"

Sirius: It's still *looks at the clock* 3 am. Why? Do u want me to leave you so quickly?

"It is not that." He said, closing his eyes. "I don't want you to leave at all." He snuggled close him, drifting off again.

Sirius: *kisses Sev's forehead* Someone's gotta put the food on the table, don't u think? *chukles softly n leaned his head against Sev's drifting off as well*

0 comments:

Post a Comment