Pages

The Fallen RP Refugee Camp

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Journey into Love-Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

Severus woke with a jump. His skin had a sheen of sweat all over his bed.

Sirius: *awoken by Sev's jump, turns to him* What's the matter, Severus? Bad dream?

"Yeah, maybe." He wiped sweat from his brow.

Sirius: *holds him* Care to talk abt it?

"No." Severus pushed off the bed, rubbing his face.

Sirius: Are you sure? You can tell me anything

"I'm fine." He took a deep breath, he would love a bath right now. Some warm water to wash away the bad dreams.

Sirius: Well, it's almost time for me to work. I need to freshen up *gets off the bed* Would you like to bathe with me? I'll send for Paprika to get the water ready

"Yes." He nodded, geting undressed, his robe felt dirty.

Sirius: Alright *sent for the girl to prepare the bath while he undressed*

Paprika: *filled the bath and winked mischievously at Sev while Siri was not looking*

Severus blushed slightly and turned from her. He rubbed his hand up and down his hair, a little embarrassed.

Paprika: *left as soon as the bath is done, grinning frm ear to ear*

Sirius: *surprised at her mood* What's she so happy abt?

"I don't know." He shrugged he went over to the bath and knelt down beside the tub and grabbed the soap, ready to wash his Master.

Sirius: No *takes the soap away* You're coming in with me *whispers a spell to levitate Sev into the bath before he joined him*

Severus was surpise again. He leaned back against the tub, ways from his Master.

Sirius: Come here *pulls him close to his embrace while soaking in the tub, enjoying the warmth*

Severus flinched slighty, but put his arms around him, slowly.

Sirius: *slowly n quietly reaches dwn to tease Sev's nipples*

Severus moaned slighty. "Please don't."

Sirius: Why not? *licks his earlobs as he pinched it slightly, rubbing it*

"The pleasure." He panted. "I don't, ah!"

Sirius: Deal with it, Severus. I told you I'm not like other Masters. I don't like things to be one-sided *rubs some more as he sucked on the earlobe*

Severus moaned again. "I'm afraid." He said.

Sirius: Don't be. I told you as well that you are not to deny my feelings for you, evn if u don't reciprocate them. Now hush and just feel * one hand snaked dwn to stroke Sev's cock*

Severus nails bit into Sirius back as Severus titled his head back. "Master.." he mumbled out. His felt his cock twick with excitment, apartnely his cock was the only of his body that was not scared.

Sirius: *tilts Severus' face to him to kiss him fully on the lips as he continued to stroke him, while his other hand guided Sev's to touch his own*

Severus knew this well, he had lived the better(or worse) part of his enslavement giving his MAster pleasure. He gripped him tight, but not to tight and stroked him up and down. He also kissed back, with his little experance in that area.

Sirius: *on the other hand, he was the expert in kissing. Tries to guide Sev's mouth through, running his tongue along Sev's lips to make them part before diving his tongue into him, exploring the inside of the slave's mouth, moaning at the feeling of Sev's hand on his cock*

Severus echoed his moan, his eyes closeing. His body was on fire. He felt like he was going to pass out or burn alive. He pulled his lips off, panting with effot to get air to his brain again. "It feels good."

Sirius: Good. Keep it that way *uses a spell to pick Sev up so that he was sitting on the side of the tub, then takes Sev's cock in his mouth n sucked*

"Oh god, yes, yes, yes!"

Sirius: *sucks hard, lashing random patterns with his tongue while his hand reached to massage the balls*

"Oh, god. I am going to come soon Master." He bit his lip.

Sirius: Come *teases the tip of the cock with his tongue* Let me taste you

"But," He bith is lip against a moan. "I thought only slaves, ah, did that."

Sirius: I've said I'm not like other Masters n I don't like things to be one-sided. Trust me, this won't be ur last orgasm *sucks him again, harder this time*

Severus arch against him as he came, his body to over seinsitive, his legs and arms twiching, along with his cock.

Sirius: *drinks him all in, every last drop dwn his throat* Mm, a bitter-sweet taste. Delicious

Severus blushed. "Would you like to be to return the falovr?" He asked, in a slightly dry voice.

Sirius: Maybe. *grins* Or maybe I'd like something more than that *used his wet hand and slipped a finger into Sev's ass*

"Ah!" Slaver licked his lips. I didn' hurt any more, thank god. "Are we..." His unspoken word sex, the both knew it.

Sirius: *silenced him with a kiss as he moved his fingers in and out of him slowly before entering another one*

Severus kissed back, putting his hands around him. He silently hopped that Sirius was be gentle and make it pleasureable, but he had hopped that before. He was really content with a nice blow job.

Sirius: *added a third finger, trying to stretch him enough so that he would not hurt him when he entered him* Do you want me inside you, Severus?

"I..." Did he? "Please be gentle." He asked of him.

Sirius: Oh, I will *picks Severus up by the hips* In fact, I'll be real slow *guides Severus bk into the bath, sat dwn and slowly, very slowly, lowered Severus onto his cock*

Severus held on to him, his nails biting into the skin on Sirius' shoulder and he closed his eyes, still fearing the sering pain.

Sirius: Don't close your eyes. Look at me. Focus on my eyes *slowly enters Sev, holding the slave's hips to push him dwn gently*

"I'm trying." There was fear in his voice, but he manage to open his eyes., there was fear in them too.

Sirius: Shh...Look at me. Look into my eyes. Relax... *his eyes tried to soothe the fear in Sev's as he managed to slowly push Sev dwn all the way to the hilt*

The last inch pushed a breath out of Severus. His Master was in and it had not hurt. He blinked and looked at Sirius. "How...."

Sirius: Surprised, aren't ya?

Severus could only nod. IT was very suprising.

Sirius: Well, I'm going to surprise u more *held onto Sev's hips and started bobbing him up and dwn nice and slow*

Severus groaned, his head rolled to the side. "Yes." It felt very nice, he was not where near the sweet spot but it was still better than any thing else.

Sirius: *thrust a few times before he shifted his angle to hit the bundle of nerves in him*

"Oh God." SEverus gripped Sirius hard, his body shivering. "Do that again." He pleaded.

Sirius: *smirks and bobbed him up and dwn again, and everytime he brought him dwn, his cock hit the sweet spot just right*

"Dear God! Master, Master!" He cryed out. Ever nerve was only fire, Sirius felt like he was going to die from the pleasure alone. He did somethinkg that he had never done, and meaned it. "Harder! Deeper!"

Sirius: Good, good. Feel it! Feel it, Severus. Feel it in your bones! Feel it within you. Let loose every fiber of your being *did as Severus wanted him as he moved him into missionary position, careful his head was against the side of the tub and moved a faster, pounding into him*

"Yes, Master." He was panting against Sirius' neck. "I can, I can."

Sirius: *pounding into the spot again and again, biting dwn at his neck just enough to leave a lovebite mark*

"Oh God, Master I'm gonna..." He didn't even get the words about be he started coming. Ribbons landed between their bodies in the water.

Sirius: *a few seconds later he followed after, filling him to the brim* Mmh~! Yes~!

Severus panted, against Sirius' skin. He felt tired down and very relaxed.

Sirius: *licks a stray drop of sweat on Severus' temple* I recall you're not allowed to cum without my permission *said with a teasing tone*

Oh god he had just messed up everything. He had lost inself in the pleasure. "Master, I am so sorry. I never meant to do it." He looked into Sirius eyes with fear. "Are you going to punish me?"

Sirius: *smiles and licks the tip of his nose* I'll let this slide, given you've finally learnt what I really want you to learn: that this should not be one-sided and you can learn to like this

Severus nodded, his body was still spasoming from the pleasure. "Thank you, Master."

Sirius: *cleans them both up and left the tub* I gotta go to work now *dries himself* You be a good boy at home, you hear? *kisses his forehead and left the bathroom to get dressed*

"Yes, Master." He sighed as Sirius, left. He was still being left so soon after sex. Maybe Sirius just did that to make Severs behave more. He sat in the tub a bit longer before get out and drying off.

Sirius: *suddenly appeared in his Auror uniform* I almost forgot *comes to him in a flash and took his lips fully, kissing him deeply*

Severus eyes opened wide, his arm automaticly going around Sirius.

Sirius: *traces his tongue along Severus' lips, wanting him to return the favour*

Slowly, Severus opened his mouth this Sirius and reached out with his tongue and touched Sirius'.

Sirius: *smiles inwardly and kisses him some more, doing French like the world was only theirs*

Severus maoned into the kiss, pulling him close. As if he let go he wold die.

Sirius: *kissed him some more and then let go suddenly, sticking out his tongue in a naughty fashion* Right, see ya later *left as quickly as he appeared*

"Wa..." but he was gone. "Good bye." Severus said to an empty room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment