Pages

The Fallen RP Refugee Camp

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Journey into Love-Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Sirius: *later that night, he returned home frm work. First thing he did was ask the servants for his bath to be ready and ask them to prepare dinner for two*

Severus had closed the door again and pushed a chair up against it. That would make Sirius mad.

Sirius: *after his bath, he went to see Severus but couldn't open the door* Severus? Severus, what is the meaning of this?

"Go away." Severus said. "I would like to be alone."

Sirius: I've got dinner ready for us. Aren't you hungry?

"I want nothing from you."

Sirius: *tries the door again bt it still won't budge* Fine. Go ahead and starve *stomps away and had his dinner alone*

"Fuck you!" Severus yelled after him.

Sirius: *didn't really eat much because he was riddled by Severus' sudden change of behaviour. Went bk up again, bt not without bringing something along with him*

Severus was pacing up and down his room.

Sirius: *knocked on teh door again n tried it, still won't budge* Severus, stop playing games. Open this door right now

"Fuck off." Severus took a breath. "I don't want you anywhere near me, you bastard."

Sirius: Alright, you asked for it *used his wand to blast open the door, chair and all* Look what you made me do. This door cost a fortune

"You can aford it, you're loaded." Severus crossed his arms.

Sirius: What's with this attitude of yours? You're being naughty again

"You think just because you raped me that I would be worshoping the ground you walk on? Be a good little slave and beg for more?"

Sirius: First, I'm not the Grand Wizard Merlin or anything, so I don't need your worship, and secondly, you were the one who asked for it yourself. I never made you do anything. So technically I didn't rape you

"Your my Master, what else am I good at? You bought me for the sole perpuss of fucking. I have no say in it. It is either do it on my terms or there wil lbe more pain."

Sirius: I was just giving you what you wanted, and who are you to tell me what is my purpose of buying you? And you're right, there will be more pain, because you're being naughty again, and I don't tolerate naughty *grabs Severus by teh collar n forces him dwn on his lap in the spanking position again*

"Why can't you be like every other Master. Why did you have to do that to me." Severus said, angrly, tears starting to pool in his eyes.

Sirius: Because I told you before, I am not like other Masters. Now shut up and accept your punishment, n this time I won't go easy on you *revealing the item that he brought along was a hairbrush*

"I want you to be! I want you to fuck me and throw my away. I want to give me as much pains as you came." He sobbed. "I HATE YOU!"

Sirius: Well, it's not abt what you want, isnt it, Snivellus? You are serving on my terms now. Brace yourself, this is gonna be a bitch *grips the hairbrush tight and delivered his first blow*

Severus bit Sirius leg hard.

Sirius: *winced a little n pried Severus' mouth off his leg* That'll double your punishment, Snivellus *propped his chin and forced a scrunched up ball of the bed sheet into Severus' mouth and held his wrists behind his bk with one hand, forcing his body weight on them before continuing his spanking*

This was what he wanted, pain, to be treated as a slave.

Sirius: *spanked until he lost count. By the time he noticed that Severus' ass was getting blue, he knew it had to stop, bt not without finding out if his slave was sorry for being naughty* Do you yield now? Have you learnt your lesson?

"Fuck..you..." Severus said inter mixed with his tears.

Sirius: *spanked a few more times* Are you sorry now for being naughty?

Severus was to for gone with tears to answer. He sobbed into Sirius' leg.

Sirius: *seeing Severus sobbing made him slow dwn his spanking to a stop. Caresses the sore spot before releasing the makeshift gag frm Severus' mouth. Picks him up like a child and held him close* It's over now, Severus. It's over. You're forgiven

"Ddddon't." Severus tried to push away.

Sirius: *held him tighter, not wanting to let him go* Shh...It's OK. It's over now.

"Pleas don't make me love you." He sobbed. "I don't want to."

Sirius: *whispers into his ears* You don't have to, but don't deny mine

"But I already am." He said. "I'm in love with you."

Sirius: *holds him even closer n kisses his forehead*

"Master, please let me go." The tears where drying up but the hitches in his voice was still there.

Sirius: *kisses his earlobe before loosening his hold on him* Alright, but I'm afraid I can't let you leave me now that you've realized my feelings. You're mine. There is no way you are returning to that condemned plc again *stands up*

"Why not? I am just a slave!" He didn't want to be here with his mixed emotions of love and of fear. Even though he said he would never go back there that would be true. He would get tired of him like the rest and throw him away. Severus had to closed his heart.

Sirius: You may be a slave, bt you are my slave. Mine to keep, mine to torture, mine to handle...and mine to love. Deal with it. I will nvr let you leave me. Nvr

Severus laid back down on the bed. "May I be alone, Master?"

Sirius: *sighs* Alright. *kisses his forehead again* Call me if u need me *leaves the room*

"Wait." Severus put his hand out. Did it really matter any more? "You said you would get someone to bring some cream for butt? Can I still have it?"

Sirius: *chuckles slightly* I'll send Paprika for it

"Thank you Master." He laid his head back down.

Sirius: *leaves the room, goes dwnstairs to ask Paprika to get the cream for Sev's butt, and to bring ice as well*

Paprika: *nods and comes to the room with said items, knocking the door* It's me, Paprika

"Come in." Severus said, he had shifted onto his front this time. His ass didn't hurt really, unless you sat on it. It was more numb.

Paprika: *Comes in and sees not only the little tear in his asshole, bt also the bruises frm the spanking on his ass cheeks* Oh dear. Master Black punished u again?

"Yes." He sighed. He had secretly wished Sirius would come back and do this, but no the man didn't want to get his hands dirty. "I smarted off, again."

Paprika: *sighs n shook his head* You and ur mouth will reli be the death of you *puts the items on th table* Well, good luck on appeasing him *prepares to leave the room*

"I told him." Severus leaned up on his elbows.

Paprika: *looks bk* Told him what?

"That I love him." Sighed sighed, looking down at the pillow. "I opened my mouth to tell him to leave me alone and the words came out."

Paprika: Ooh~! That is so sweet~! All the more reason for me not to be here~! You can tell me more tomorrow! Bye! *left the room in a jiffy*

He frowned not understanding. Leaning over he took the cream.

Sirius: *appears* Leave that alone *was standing at the door with a towel*

Severus dropped it back on the side table. "Master...I didn't know you would be doing it." Severus turned his face lest he show his Master a blushing face.

Sirius: I said I would send someone for the cream only, bt I didn't say I won't be doing it. 'Sides, u don't reli sound like u want to be alone

"Yes I do." He licked his lips. "I wanted time to think..." More like figure up a plan.

Sirius: Think abt what? Running away frm me? *takes the cream n flips Sev until he was lying on his stomach*

"Possibly. More about myself."

Sirius: I told you, you are not allowed to leave me. You're mine *scoops a generous amt and lathers on the wound*

"I still don't understand that. You could have a willing slave, not one you have to punish every five minutes."

Sirius: Willing slaves are willing not because they want to, it's because they have lost their humanity to the dogs that made them who they are, who broke them into the shell of their former selves. They are the walking dead, Severus, and I don't want that.

"Most Masters want one that is broken or one to break themselves. I have had 8 master, none of broken me. They have tried but I wouldn't let them."

Sirius: Do you think I have broken you? *takes the towel and put ice on it before wrapping it up into a bundle and slowly pressed it against the bruised buttcheeks*

"Ah, shit." He gritted his teeth. "No."

Sirius: *smiles* Good *rubs the towel of ice gently ard the bruises*

"Hey, that does hurt you know." He frowned back at him.

Sirius: I knw that, bt ur gonna have to bear with it if u want to be able to sit dwn *continues doing it, bt tries to be more gentle*

"Yes, Master." He sighed and put his head down on the pillow again.

Sirius: *puts some more cream on the wound in his ass before replacing the towel of ice on the buttcheek. This time he tied the end to do a makeshift icebag n whispered an anti-melting spell on the extra ice in the bowl* I'll leave you alone now, as you requested. Remember to change the ice every now and then

"Yes, Master." He took a breath. "Would you come back in a while?"

Sirius: If that is what you want me to

"Yes. I would like you to come back." He looked at him. Feeling this needy was unlike him and he hated it, but he also liked the presents of his Master.

Sirius: Alright. I just need to do a little bit of paperwork for my job. I'll be in the study if u need me

Severus nodded. He had better get some sleep.

Sirius: *left the room and went to his study to finish up the paperwork on a case he solved in Auror duty, bt not reli into it*

Severus slep for a few hours then changed the ice, but he was going crazy and need to get up. There was no way he going to see Sirius with nothing on. So he paced hi room, what he would give to be outside in the cool air.

Sirius: *after barely finishing his paperwork, he came upstairs to see Severus pacing abt* I thought u were supposed to be resting

"I needed to get up and walk around. I felt cooped up."

Sirius: Well then, wanna go for a walk? It's a good breeze outside

"I would like to...but I have nothing to wear." ~Please let him not say I have to go naked.~

Sirius: You look nice as it is *chuckles when he sees the slave frown* bt of course, no one is allowed to see my slave in his naked glory except me. Come, I'll get u something

Severus went with him. ~Let it be something nice and not a loin cloth.~

Sirius: *rummaged thru his wardrobe n finds something he like* Here you go. Put these on. Another one of Muggle's marvels *it was a midriff and quarter pants*

Severus sighed, at least it was clothes, he put them on, although the pants hurt his ass. It would days for him to healed back up.

Sirius: *attaches the leash on his collar* Let's go

"Great the dog leash." Severus frowned.

Sirius: Like I said, Severus. You will not leave me, and I will never leave u out of my sight *tugged at the leash* Let's go. I knw a good plc to take a nice cool walk

Severus rolled his eyes at him. He hated this leash and he was not thinking about goin any where. "Yes, Master."

Sirius: *leading Severus, they went out n walked all the way to a park abt a few blocks away frm his home. Once they were there, Sirius took off the leash n sat on a nearby bench* Go on, run along. Stretch ur legs a little. I'll be right here

Sirius never cesed to amaze Severus. Severus walked on, there was a curve in the path but he avoided, so he would say whereis Master could see him, Walked out behind a bush he found Aconite. He bent down to see it. It was not quite ripe enough to be used in a potions just yet. Severus sighed, he still missed potions after all this time.

Sirius: *sits at his spot watching Severus. He noticed Severus holding something and eyeing it with interest. He couldn't see what it was he was holding frm his distance, bt seeing Severus sigh, he knew the thing meant something to him*

Severus got up and moved away from the bush. It didn't matter anymore. Someone else had been the invtor of Wolfsbane. But he had not been a slave, it could have been his name off the the papers.

Sirius: *continues watching. He knew something was amiss abt the way Severus behaved at the thing he held. Slowly he came up to him* Found something interesting, Severus?

"Not anymore." Severus droped the little plant.

Sirius: *looks at it and picked it up* Aconite? Isn't that one of the ingredients for Wolfsbane or something?

"Yes, it is. Among a few other things."

Sirius: Are you into potions or something, Severus?

"I was. I was studying to be a Potions Master when I became a slave. Let just say my ass is more valuable them my potions."

Sirius: You actually went to school? I'm impressed. So why exactly did you end up becoming a slave, anyways? Money problems? Family problems? The like?

"You could say family problems."

Sirius: How so? *seemingly all ears*

"My mother had died the year previous and money was geting tight. I had only four more months of study then I would be a potions Master, but I father couldn't wait. He had to have it now. He sold me for a case of whiskey."

Sirius: A case of whiskey?? Just for the sake of a bit of a booze??

"He like his liqure. I hope he drank himseld to death." He moved away from Sirius.

Sirius: That is the most idiotic reason I have ever heard for someone to sell his own son to slavery. Whiskey. Jeez!

"Yes, you have said that already, can we not talk about it." Severus walked father away before he look down and saw a dandie lion.

Sirius: Yeah well, I still think it's stupid. *seeing him stop and saw the dandelion* Reminded of something again?

"My teacher was the one that devolped Wolfsbane. A few more months and I would have...I had a theory. This is another potion that if adding a dandelion it would make it sweet like sugar without damaging the potion. It this would be added to wolfsbane it may let wolves drink it without wanting to throw up."

Sirius: That's an interesting theory. You definitely are smarter than you look

"Well I guess I should be thankful for that. God knows I'm ugly."

Sirius: Who says anything abt you being ugly?

"Look at me. I have a big nose, crooked teeth, greasy hair, and an atittude to match."

Sirius: I think you look good like this. A bit more...original than all the pretty boys I saw when I first came into the slaver trade to buy you

"You didn't look at my face." Severus frowned. "You looked at my body, same as every Master. If the body looks good they don't care what the face looks like." Severus turned to walk away again.

Sirius: *walks up to him n turns him ard* I did not choose u because I looked at ur body or ur face. I chose u because I knew frm ur attitude that u had a fighting spirit, that u would not yield under any circumstances. You have a pride that u will not allow to fade n you don't let fate control you, not like the other walking dead that were with you. THAT'S the reason I chose you, Severus

"Keep telling yourself that and maybe you will end up believing that. As for me I know better."

Sirius: That's the truth, or else I wouldn't have taken you. Why is it so hard for you to believe this? Why are you so low self-esteem?

"A slave does not have self asteem. We can not afford that luxury."

Sirius: Then it's abt time you start enjoying that luxury, Severus, because you aren't going anywhere *puts on the leash* We've been out long enough. Let's head home

"I am not ready to go." Severus tugged on the leash.

Sirius: We've been here for abt *looks at his pocket watch* 1 hour now. Let's go

"I don't want to go." He pulled at the leash again. "I don't want to be cooped up again."

Sirius: Are we being naughty again, Severus?

"Please, Master. I suck you however many times you want if you just let me stay a little longer."

Sirius: That won't be necessary but alright, lemme cut u a deal: I will take you out every night at this time, and every night I'll let you stay an extra hour longer. Tonight, we must go home now. Besides, see that? *points at the lightning in the distance*

Severus sighed but nodded. He didn't care if it was going to lightening. He went with Sirius.

Sirius: *quickly led Severus bk home before the rain caught up on them. Once inside, he took off the leash* Feel a little better now that you're outside?

Severus knelt down in front of him, and started opening his pants.

Sirius: *backs away* I told you it wasn't necessary

"Oh, ok." Severus stood up. "I still that you where wanting me to."

Sirius: I do want you to, bt not tonight. It's been a long day. You may go to bed

"I have been in there all day." He sighed. "But I will go."

Sirius: You can always sleep with me if you want

"If you want me to, Master."

Sirius: I'd be glad if you would

Severus nodded.

Sirius: *gave him another night robe to wear while he dressed in his jammies. Got onto the bed n patted the empty space for Sev to lie on*

Severus laid on the bed. He snuggled down in the soft silk covers.

Sirius: *stroke his hair and let him have the comforter, watching him sleep*

Severus leaned into the soft touch and smiled slightly. "Mum." he whipered.

Sirius: *a little surprised to hear such words escape frm his mouth. It was as if Sev was a child again in his own carefree world. He smiled and kissed Sev's forehead before going to sleep himself*

0 comments:

Post a Comment