Pages

The Fallen RP Refugee Camp

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Journey into Love-Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

The next morning a flyer came around advertising 'new products'. On the list of pictures was one of a frighten Draco.

Paprika: *chked the mail for the day n saw the flyer in the mailbox, shocked* Master! Master!
*Siri and Sev were enjoying breakfast together at the dining table*

Sirius: What is it, Paprika?

Paprika: L-L-Look at this! *gives him the flyer*

Severus about put his food in his mouth and stopped. He saw the flyer and took it before Sirius could. "Oh My God! Master, it's you cousin's son." He pointed to a picture.

Sirius: *takes the flyer frm him n sees Draco's picture* What the... That son of a bitch! *stands up frm his seat*

Severus sat his food down and looking at Sirius.

Sirius: *made a dash to the coat hanger n put on his robes* I have plans today for you, bt it seems we're gonna have to wait. I'm going to see that fucker and show him what for!

"I can't come?" He sighed and nodded. "Yes, Master."

Sirius: *walks to the door, then stops to turn to him* Do you wish to come?

"I might be able how to help. I know a think or two about slavers."

Sirius: Alright. * helps him put on a robe and takes his hand* Come along now

Severus nodded, following him. "Master are you worried about the boy?"

SIrius: Yes, I am. Cissy may not be my fav relative, bt i can see Drake at least is at least a bit decent in the Black family blood. 'Sides, I can bet my ass this is his father's doing

"You do know that that Slaver only sells sex slaves, right? Draco is a young and pretty boy. He will be bought soon enough."

Sirius: Yes, which is why I am heading off to the slaver right now *looks at the flyer for the address* It's the same plc where I bought u

"I know." He nodded. "Do you have enough money to buy him? I was a bargin. He will not be. He is young and possibly a virgin, that will be very expensive."

Sirius: Don't worry. Even if I have to mortgage my house, I'll buy him off. I will not allow anyone to get their grubby hands on him. Then I will pay a visit to his father and beat the shit out of him

"Do you..." Severus shook his head as he got in the carrage.

Sirius: Do I what?

"Nothing Master." He shook his head again.

Sirius: *takes Sev close to him* C'mon, you can tell me

"Do you like him, how you like me?"

Sirius: *chuckles* Of course not. He's of blood. He's my nephew. I would never do that. Besides, thanks to Reggie, I reli have a distaste for incest

"Oh ok." He leaned into Sirius, taking a deep breath of Sirius smell.

Sirius: *kissed Sev in the forehead* I love you, Severus

"I love you to. But you are still a Master. You are intiled to several slaves to satsfie you." He licked his lips, nerviously.

Sirius: I will have no one but you. I'll deal with Drake. He may be a slave, bt I will not keep him like a slave. He is my nephew

Severus nodded. "Sorry still some insucries." He tried to smiled.

Sirius: Don't think too much. Just put ur trust in me. I will nvr intentionally hurt you, unless... *naughty grin* "necessary" of course

Severus shivered. "I don't know if I will ever get use to being spanked." He frowned.

Sirius: Don't worry. I promised I won't repeat what happened the last time I spanked you...Oh, we're here now

"You will. I know you will. I am still not tamed." He looked out and saw the slaver house. He started to shake again.

Sirius: You want to stay here? I can go in myself

"Ok, Master." He nodded.

Sirius: *gives a peck on Sev's forehead and enters the slaver shop*

"Ah, Lord Black. Are you happy with your new slave?"

Sirius: Very much, thank you *shows him the flyer* I see you have another new product

"Just in yesterday. He is perfect, my Lord. Young, pretty and a virgin." The man grinned greedily. "A fallen angel." He refured to Draco being old from a high class family.

Sirius: *rubs his chin* I see. Take me to him

The man nodded and walked to a side door where the 'merchandise' was in small cages. He brought him to a curled up DRaco. "Hey! Wake up you!"

Sirius: *sees a bit of a crowd gathered near the cage wanting to chk out Draco as well and frowned*

Draco: *was shocked awake n cowered at one side of the cage*

"Beautiful, ain't he." He smiled. "And a bargen. Only 250,000"

Sirius: He is quite beautiful, bt don't u think it's a little pricey?

Draco: *keeps quiet, not sure what was going on*

"He has never been touched. I think it is a perfect price. But since you are a good customer, I will take 50,000 off."

Sirius: Fair enough. 200,000 it is

*the crowd protested, wanting to buy, willing to offer more*

The man started taking bids, he wanted as much money as he could. "Can you offer 500,000?" He asked after another man offered 450,000.

*some random guy offered 550,000*

Sirius: *seeing everyone bidding, he finally did what he swore he would nvr do: He took off the priceless ring that symbolizes the Black lineage and gave it to the slaver* Here! Take it! This is worth 1 million Galleons.

The man's eyes had dollar signs them. "SOLD!" HE took the ring.

*the crowd cursed inwardly at their loss*

Sirius: Now release him to me

The man unlocked the door and pulled DRaco out by the cruff of his neck and pushed him to Sirius. "Enjoy your need product."

Draco: *falls into Sirius' arms, whispers* Y...You shouldn't have... *tried to act strong* I don't need ur pity

Sirius: And I'm not giving u. I'm just saving u whatever dignity u will have left. C'mon *leads him to the carriage*

Severus opend the door for them. "Are you alright?"

Sirius: We'll live *passes Draco to Severus* Here, you take him home n look after him for a bit. I'm gonna pay a bastard a visit

Draco: *grabs Sirius' sleeve* Please don't hurt him...He's...He's still my father.

Sirius: I'm not gonna hurt him, just...rough him up a little *gestured for the carriage driver to move* I'll see u at home, Severus

Severus nodded, pulling Draco into the carage. "How are you, Sir?" He asked Draco.

Draco: Fine. *looks away* And don't call me 'Sir'. I'm just like you one way or another now

"Just a habit, you were a lord before a slave. I am sorry you have to go threw this."

Draco: *frowns n looks away* I didn't ask for him to help me. I was doing fine

"Yes, get a master that will hurt you. Great plan."

Draco: *glares at him for a while, then scooted further dwn the corner, hugging his knees*

"You should be greatful. I am." He offered. "It is hard being a slave, especialy a sex slave. But I don't think you be doing that any time soon."

Draco: *buries his face in his knees, trying hard not to break dwn*

Sirius: *went to a cafe to borrow a fireplace to floo himself into the Malfoy manor*

The manor was an emtpy shell of a home. Painting and presious art where all gone.

Sirius: The hell...? Hello~?! Anybody here~?!

"The family is in the parlor." A man said, passing with a vase.

Sirius: Right *walks to the parlor to see Lucius alone sitting there*

Lucius was staring into space.

Sirius: Wht the hell happened here?

Lucius: *speaks in a trembling voice* Everything I earned...Everything I ever had...gone...I've lost everything...

Sirius: *looks ard* Where's Cissy?

"In her room crying over her dresses."

Sirius: *remember wat he came here for* Well, I got a bone to pick with you *slams the flyer on the table* What the fuck is this?

Lucius looked over. "I sold Draco." He said plain and simple.

Sirius: Why? Why in gods name did u do that?! He's ur son! Have u no heart?!

"I had to." He stood up. "There was no money and I have too many debts. Not even Narcissa's dresses could cover it. He knows what he expected of this family."

Sirius: You just threw a 15 yr old boy who knws nothing abt the trade into the lion's den! Your son! Your own flesh and blood! And you call urself a father! Don't u even care wat those ppl will do to him?!

"I am his Father. And I will do right by me family. He is a tuff boy, he will not be easily taimed. Then by that time I will have built the fortune back up and he will come back here."

Sirius: You think it's that easy? You think just because u got money u can do anything? By the time u got ur stinking money, Drake would be so far gone, he won't even knw who u are!

"That is not ture. He is a Molfoy.He is not that weak!"

Sirius: You just keep telling yourself that, Malfoy, n you might just believe it. You have no freakin' idea what goes beyond closed doors! You knw what goes on between me and my slave thru that 'little bird' of urs, well, that's EXACTLY what ur son will go thru. Believe me, he'd be the walking dead before u knw it

Lucius growled at him. "I know what I am doing, Black. Now, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" which was not his anymore.

Sirius: Like hell u knw. Mark my words, Malfoy, u will get wat u deserve soon *stomps away n flooed bk to his home*

0 comments:

Post a Comment